Traffic Liaison Officer (4 Posts) at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) November 2018
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet as part of the implementation of its five years Corporate Strategic Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021). In line with this expansion, the Company is also making some reforms in its structure, internal operations, and staffing to accommodate the needs of its rapid expansion. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the following positions. Apply for Traffic Liaison Officer (4 Posts) at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) November 2018
POSITION: TRAFFIC LIAISON OFFICER (4 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications for aspired candidates:-
- Firstly, Must have a Bachelor Degree/Diploma or relevant Certificate from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification
- Must have proven relevant working experience of not less than 3 years as a Traffic Liaison Officer or airport ground operations
- Must be computer literate
- Background in Air Transport Management and possession of IATA/UFTAA Diploma or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Experience in delivering service in demanding consumer environment and relevant airline certification is an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The holder of the position shall be responsible for the following:-
- Supervise and ensure efficient and effective check-in and boarding of passengers in compliance with carriers policy/ procedures and customer expectations
- Supervise baggage handling and prepare weekly baggage handling report. Liaise with the GHA to ensure lost baggage is communicated, traced, and delivered to the affected passenger
- To ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standards and local procedures as well as requirements of customer airlines
- Effective communication internally and externally to enable effective planning control and reporting.
- To ensure a safe & secure working environment in compliance with relevant legislative/industry requirements.
- Audit, review, and report on service delivery to monitor compliance on SLAS’s availed to GHA
- Administrative processes to ensure integrity and accuracy manual and computerized data processing
- Strict control of excess baggage collection and remittance
- Record all flight movements as per company requirement
All positions carry an attractive remuneration and Fringe Benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Five (5) years contract (renewable) upon successful performance
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants must submit a signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following:
- Firstly, A detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Secondly, Certified copies of all certificates (including Secondary School), other relevant certificates and licenses. (Tanzanian applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities i.e Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA))
- Two recent passport size photographs;
- Names and addresses of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers
- The applicant must indicate a willingness to work upcountry when need be.
You May Also Like:
Misrepresentation of facts and qualifications during application shall warrant legal consequences.
Application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
6 total views, 1 today