Supervisor Loyalty and Rewards Job Opportunity at Multichoice Tanzania
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Supervisor Loyalty and Rewards
- Leverage on insights and research to conceptualize, design, implement, launch, communicate and renew structural ATL platforms
- Ensure ongoing business scouting on potential new ideas to introduce to the platforms, as well as third-party suppliers and synergies with internal projects and SA
- Ensure the creation of business cases to back up the business and supervise the technical execution of the required changes
- Build and maintain a sound relationship with regulatory, legal and administration to ensure compliance with external requirements
- Produce of communication briefs outlining the comms strategy and supervision of execution from agencies, with the support of the marketing team
- Ensure dormancy reduction / Lower disconnection / Upselling; depending from the objective of the platform
- Ensure Return on investment (ROI) of the platform
You May Like!!!!
Nafasi za Kazi Mpya November 2018
- Manage team members to ensure effective delivery of business unit objectives.
- Develop a high performing team by embedding formal performance development and informal coaching. Encourage frequent knowledge sharing among team members.
- Determine and analyze development needs for the team and ensure that identified training requirements are budgeted for and executed.
- Interview and recruit new members of the team, including determining appropriate compensation levels with input from Human Capital.
- Create an effective workforce and recruitment demand plans to ensure that current and future business requirements can be met.
- Review and update the department’s organisation structure and role description on at least an annual basis to ensure that they are fit for purpose and contain all the accountability of each team member.
- Approve leave requests for team members and create leave plan to ensure adequate coverage.
- When required, initiate disciplinary processes for team members calling on support from Human Capital when required.
- Resolve grievances raised by team members and escalate only if required.
- Address poor performance of any team member through the formal Performance Improvement programme and ensure that continued poor performance is appropriately dealt with.
- Motivate team members and ensure that their efforts are recognised
27 total views, 2 today