STOREKEEPER at Job Opportunity at African Talent Company | TATC Africa
- Job Title: STOREKEEPER
Other Dar es Salaam District Dar Es Salaam
The suitable candidate must have Automobile knowledge and storekeeping skills.
Bachelor Degree in Automobile Engineering or related field from a recognized university or college with store keeping skills.
At least three years experience on stock keeping, inventory control, warehousing and store management.
MS Office liberate.
Familiar with Chinese trucks
Must be loyal, honest and team player with excellent communication skills.
Able to work under minimal supervision.
Full knowledge of making use of a system to control stock.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain Receiving, Handling, Warehousing, Dispatch and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the physical condition of a warehouse in good order, clean and tidy by planning and implementing new design layout, inspecting equipment, Issuing work order for repair and requisition for replacement.
- Maintaining warehouse staffs job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results, ensures they know and follow the organization rules and policies and show commitment.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management to include space allocation, stock transfer, stock reports, bin\stack card update, accurate periodic cycle counts and stock takes.
- To closely work with the procurement department to get all the details of the incoming commodities and organize the proper storage spaces, casuals and paperwork before the goods arrive.
- Implementing the company Health and safety policy, ensuring safe working condition and practices within the warehouse, also performing Fumigation and Pest control management.
- To ensure that all commodities dispatched have proper documentation.
- Inventory Control.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Stock management
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Report writing skills.
- Local Indian preferred
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
31 total views, 1 today