Regional Sales Manager at Mwananchi Communications Limited November, 2018
Mwananchi Communications Limited publishers of leading Tanzania newspapers, Mwananchi, Mwanaspoti, and The Citizen are looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER ( For Dar es Salaam & Coastal Markets)
The role of this position is to maximize newspapers sales opportunities by accurately setting orders, close customer contact, and feedback from the distribution area while managing distribution bulks.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Overall in-charge of the circulation, sales, and administration for the Region.
- Develop and implement business plans to meet set targets
- Organizing and driving the circulation operations for the maximum achievement of set targets.
- Maximizing opportunities for copy sales.
- Delivering new opportunities through Vendors, Agents, Distributors, and Corporates.
- To supervise the distribution processes within the region and advice on strategies that will enable growth of copy sales within the market.
- To effectively manage the newspaper return levels through forecasts that advice print order decisions.
- To manage the allocations of the area and ensure optimal distribution of all our brands within the region.
- To build relationships with all stakeholders in the distribution channel to ensure smooth distribution processes.
- Monitors market arrivals, circulation sales, and returns indicators and makes appropriate reports to Circulation and Distribution Manager.
- Monitoring daily market performance for the entire region and be in a position to give an overview of competitors performance against our position in the market.
- Liaises with production, transport and security services to eliminate problems of short packing, non-deliveries and wrong deliveries.
- To continuously supervise the generation of reports to ensure the accuracy of the same.
- To supervise the Sales Representatives in the region and guide the growth of the market.
- Monitors and guides Sales Representatives and recommends areas for personal growth.
You May Also Like:
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing.
- A master’s degree in Business Management will be an added advantage.
- 5-7 years working experience in a high sales position in a busy commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills both English and Kiswahili
- Must be self-motivated and energetic/energizes others to execute plans, expects the best, and is open-minded.
- Have the ability to work under minimum supervision with both managerial and leadership skills/ people management skills
- Holds highest degree of integrity, honesty with a hunger for success.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and daytime telephone contact directly to the Human resources manager by December 1, 2018.
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754.
Dar es Salaam.
Email: [email protected]
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.
14 total views, 2 today