Records Management Officer II at Tanzania Ports Authority (Tpa) November, 2018
RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER II. – 2 POST
Employer: Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
Date Published: 2018-11-26
Application Deadline: 2018-12-09
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To supervise improvement of records and archives management offices
• To prepare and assist the supervisor in allocation of work schedules
• To put records (letters, minutes) in appropriate files and repositories.
• To manage the input/output control of mails and documents and ensure prompt delivery to destinations;
• To ensure that all office correspondences are properly managed
• To create and maintain an effective filing system.
• To ensure that files and classified documents are kept in safe custody.
• To check and bring to the attention of concerned officers any pending work
• To implement policies with regard to open and confidential registries.
• To manage an inventory of corporate General files and updates all records therein.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
You May Also Like:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Records and Archives Management or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
• Age limit – below 35
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TPGS 4
5 total views, 1 today