RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) November 2018
Job Title: RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT at Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) November 2018
RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT – 2 POST
Employer: Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA)
Date Published: 2018–11-26
Application Deadline: 2018-12-09
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Firstly, To file letters in relevant files and routes them for action;
- Secondly, Provide proposals and recommendations on necessary improvements on workflow;
- Thirdly, To file incoming emails and do cross-references;
- Fourthly, To maintain filing system;
- Also, To sort, address and dispatch outgoing letters;
- Furthermore, To prepare file movement cards;
- Moreover, To conduct file census;
- Also, To carry out daily markings in files;
- To keep files and classified documents in safe custody;
- Also, To check and bring to the attention of concerned officers any pending work in files; and
- Lastly, To perform any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Firstly, Diploma in Records Management.
- Secondly, Must be Computer literate, and fluent in English and Swahili languages.
- Lastly, General experience in the related field will be an added advantage.
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TPGS 3
8 total views, 2 today