PROJECT MANAGERS at Intergrated Communications Limited November 2018
Job Tittle: PROJECT MANAGERS at Intergrated Communications Limited November 2018
PROJECT MANAGERS REQUIRED
We are looking for project managers who will be responsible for planning and scheduling marketing programs, identifying the skills and resources to deliver the programs and managing the programs to completion on time and within budget. Project managers will work closely with the account managers who liaise with clients.
The project manager will be a person with “can do better” attitude who will fully take ownership of projects.
The position reports to the Operations Manager
POSITIONS: (2 posts)
SALARY & BENEFITS: Good salary and benefits appropriate to the qualifications and skills will be offered
WORKING EXPERIENCE: Not necessary
Internal Project Reporting and Administration
- Firstly, Take proper project planning, project quality assurance, ensure client satisfaction, measuring project success, tracking and reporting weekly on project budget spending trends and prepare project risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Secondly, Resource Management
- Thirdly, Ensure project team recruitment, training as per project requirements, roles allocations, KPIs measurements, mentoring and Motivation.
- Fourthly, Client Management:
- Also, Manage interaction, communicate effectively with clients, effective business solutions, increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationship Business and Project Finance
- Moreover, Understand our Pricing model, Revenue model, maintain project financing tracker and Manage project budgets accurately.
- Project Planning
- Being able to participate actively in all project briefs and brainstorming, be able to develop a comprehensive project
- Lastly, checklistbefore project kick off, understanding of Project Scope and be able to communicate to the stakeholders for any changes and an ability to set priorities.
Project Control &Communication
- Firstly, Manage project to ensure project delivery on timeliness, scope, budget and strategies as per expectations, evaluate project deliverables, identify risks, tracking, mitigation plans in place, create contingency plans where matters are out of plans.
- Secondly, An ability to Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timeliness, milestones to all stakeholders.
- Thirdly, Ensuring effectively communication platform with Clients, Project Team and Management.
- Firstly, Good Computer skills .proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Secondly, Demonstrated leadership skills
- Thirdly, Strong interpersonal, excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English and Kiswahili),facilitation and presentation skills
- Fourthly, Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Moreover, Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Lastly, Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget
Minimum qualification is a Diploma in field of Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit their applications: Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and copies of testimonials in a sealed envelope addressed to Head of Finance and Administration. Integrated Communications Limited, PO Box 106120. You can also submit your application online through [email protected].
Application deadline is 3rd December 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted on 4th December 2018. Internal employees are highly encouraged to apply.
QUERY/QUESTIONS CALL BELOW NUMBERS
+255 742 214 779 or +255 022 2760 276
26 total views, 1 today