PROGRAMS OFFICER ARUSHA at Relief For Africa December, 2018
Job Title: PROGRAMS OFFICER ARUSHA.
Building relationships with strategic partners Securing project funding from institutional funders Management of contracts with institutional donors Monitoring and evaluation and reporting on programme Sharing programme impact and lessons Policy analysis and development
Building relationships with strategic partners for policy and programme (15% of time)
• Identify and build relationships with development agencies, policy, and research organisations that are critical to Relief For Africa delivering its objectives and programme
• Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts in strategic partner organisations
• Represent Relief For Africa at relevant networks, workshops, seminars and policy events
• Develop ideas and projects for formal collaboration with targeted development agencies, policy, and research organisations Securing project funding from institutional funders (40% of time)
• Identify and track emerging opportunities through the institutional funding strategy and action plan
• Contribute to design and development of project proposals
• Draft technical and financial proposals to secure funding
• Manage associate consultant contributions to proposal development Contract management and reporting (15% of time)
• Manage and coordinate scheduled reporting to meet institutional donor reporting requirements
One must possess excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills. They must have an understanding of the type of information they are seeking, as well as a professional, courteous and analytical penchant.
A high school diploma or its equivalent. A bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to be one of us….. Kindly email us on [email protected]
- Detailed CV
- Cover Letter
Deadline for all applications
Not later than 20th Dec 2018.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
25 total views, 1 today