Production Manager at Dairy Processing Plant November, 2018
Job Title: PRODUCTION MANAGER-UPCOMING DAIRY PROCESSING PLANT
For an upcoming Dairy Processing Plant (DPP) in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania, there is a need for a Production Manager. S/he must possess the desire and ability to provide leadership and supervisory coordination in all aspects of production.
The Production Manager’s role is to enable plant employees to achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the company, division, and the plant in a customer satisfying and profitable fashion. The Production Manager’s role is for continuous plant improvement, employee development and maintaining a cost-effective operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee establishment of Dairy Processing Plant: provide 100% oversight supervision of all phases of factory plant set up and operations; and establish the commercial plans of the plant
- Manage daily operation of dairy production including processing, packaging and maintenance
- Follow regulatory standards and maintain practices in the Plant that assure product quality and safety
- Coordinate and maintain production schedule Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Dairy Science/Food Science/Agricultural Business or other related field
- Ten years’ experience with dairy/food processing equipment, fluid milk production and CIP systems
- Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, organizational relationships, social and cultural constraints and realities, and environmental conditions.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise and backgrounds in order to achieve results through others
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should email their applications electronically through the email address: [email protected] with the positions title as the subject line of the email not later than December 15, 2018.
Please attach your cover letter and CV/Resume (as one document – labelled with your First Name and Last Name; and indicating your Current and expected salary, and names and contacts of two referees one of whom should be the previous supervisor).
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
14 total views, 1 today