PLANNING OFFICER Job at Kilombero Sugar Company
Kilombero Sugar Company, the largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Extra Neutral Alcohol Distillery (IDTL) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and result oriented person to fill a vacancy of Planning Officer reporting to the Planning Superintendent. Nafasi za kazi December 2018
Duties and Accountabilities:
• Controlling movement of assets in the plant.
• Responsible of asset registers.
• Prepare maintenance schedules of all assets in respect of planned maintenances.
• Control routine maintenance of equipment.
• Ensure plant labeling of assets is correct and complete.
• Support and measure the continuous improvement initiatives within the company.
• The candidate should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Minimum Three (3) years working experience in a similar position in a large manufacturing firm.
• Working knowledge of ERP systems such as Maximo maintenance management software and Office applications.
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English language.
• Self-driven and able to deliver without compromising compliance.
• Mentally and physically fit.
• Computer literate.
• Burning desire to succeed in a high performance environment and ready to work long hours.
Terms of Service:
• The successful candidate will be engaged on a Permanent terms.
• All those who meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the position, should send their applications (together with a detailed curriculum vitae which includes three referees and their contact details) to the under mentioned addressee or email to[email protected]
• The deadline for this advert is on 14th December, 2018.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nafasi za ajira December 2018
FOR: GM HUMAN RESOURCES
KILOMBERO SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED
P.O. Box 50
16 total views, 1 today