Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018
Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act, 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with the opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam. Apply for Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified and skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies/positions:
Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018 (VACANCY: 01)
Firstly, The Personal Assistant to MD must be having experience in the secretarial positions.
Secondly, Reporting to MD, Responsible for drafting corresponding letters for MD, receive visitors and arrange appointments, assist in organizing meetings, duties related to Board meetings and Annual General Meeting.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018
- Firstly, To carry out necessary instructions of the Managing Director.
- Secondly, Duties related to board meeting preparations. Drafting of agenda, memorandums, minutes of board meeting, annual general meeting, credit, audit, risk management, and other subcommittee meetings.
- Thirdly, Duties related to Board of Directors, all correspondence in relation to approvals of new directors/appointment of directors to BOT and resignation of directors. Registration / termination of Directors from Brela.
- Furthermore, Duties related to annual report preparations i.e. drafting, binding & distribution.
- Lastly, Drafting of office correspondence of MD.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance and or related professional qualifications
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR Personal Assistant to Md Job Opportunity at Canara Bank November 2018
- Firstly, Strong Communication, reporting, and analytical skills.
- Secondly, Strong language skills-both written /spoken English.
- Thirdly, Must be Computer literate. Familiar withMS-Doss, M.s Word, M.s Excel, M.s Powerpoint, Internet, outlook etc.
If you are meeting the above requirements e-mail the following:
- Firstly, Covering letter clearly indicating the position,
- Secondly, Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates
The soft copy of the application must be sent only to; [email protected] before 30 November 2018
You May Also Like!!
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor)
P. O. Box 491, Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534
6 total views, 1 today