Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018
Canara Bank (Tanzania) Limited [CBTL] was registered under Tanzania Company Act, 2002 on 2nd November 2015. The bank has started Banking Operations on 9th May 2016 with the opening of Dar es Salaam branch at Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (GF), Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki, Dar es Salaam. Apply for Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018
The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified as well as skilled persons to fill the following available vacancies/positions:
Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018(VACANCY: 01)
The Officer Human Resources & Legal must be an experienced professional with knowledge of all matters concerning HR & Legal department.
Reporting to Head – Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for Manpower Planning, Training and Performance Management.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES FOR Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018
- Firstly, Recruitment & Selection – responsible for recruitment meeting the Bank’s skills requirements » Learning & Development – develop and implement capacity building initiatives / formulate the annual training plan.
- Secondly, Performance Management – Managing the Bank’s Performance Management system.
- Thirdly, Liaise with Heads of Department to implement a career and succession planning matrix for every department.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018
- Firstly, A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject.
- Secondly, MBA in Human Resources / Organizational Development will be an added advantage
EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR Officer – Human Resources & Legal Matters at Canara Bank November 2018
- Firstly, Minimum of 2 years in HR preferably in bank » Responsibilities in Training / Performance Management in a bank.
- Secondly, Experience/expertise in performance management systems will be a key criteria
- Lastly, Strong presentation and good communication skills both written & verbal.
If you are meeting the above requirements e-mail the following:
- Covering letter clearly indicating the position,
- Curriculum vitae with copies of Form IV, Form VI and Bachelor/Master Degree Certificates
You May Also Like!!
The soft copy of the application must be sent only to; [email protected] before 30 November 2018
Applications not following the above specifications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
CANARA BANK (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Plot No 16/1, Elia Complex (Ground Floor)
P. O. Box 491, Bibi Titi Road, Zanaki
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 22 2112530 Fax: + 255 22 2112534
6 total views, 1 today