Job Opportunity at TIGO Tanzania, Accounts Executive Receivable- Ajira November 2018
Job Title: Accounts Executive Receivable (Grade 8)
JOB PURPOSE: Analysing dealers accounts to ensure posting is done on daily basis, all differences are cleared on time and ensure smooth flow of cash
THE WAY WE WORK: You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- Ensuring that invoices are done for all operators immediately after reconciliations where issues are not found
- Reconciliation and allocation of all interconnection accounts and other receivable accounts
- Updating statement of accounts with the counterparties in a timely manner
- Follow up of payments from customers
- Making payments to our counterparties as and when need be.
- Timely performing of relevant internal controls
- Issuing reports requested by area management or general management
- Any other task as assigned by supervisor
- Backup responsible for the position of the function assigned in case of absence.
You May Also Like:
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce or Business Administration.
- 2 years’ work experience in Accounts payable/auditing.
- Team Player
- Works well under pressure
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
7 total views, 1 today