Nafasi za Kazi Shift leader & Information System Manager
Job title: Shift leader
• Agriculture Fishing and Forestry
The shift leader is responsible for his/her team and for the whole industrial operations during his/her shift, from the inbound of raw materials to the outbound of finished products. He/She ensures a smooth running of the production process and guarantees that finished products are made according to product specifications and complying with the company’s Health and Safety policy and procedures.
This includes monitoring the process, leading his shift (15 people), managing resources, machinery, product flow… He/She is moreover able to make quick and appropriate decisions and communications to tackle encountered troubles.
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Manage his/her team, lead the shift towards achieving factory targets.
ii. Ensure a clean and safe work area.
iii. Supervise production line operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
iv. Responds quickly and practically to emergencies, crises, or unexpected problems during the shift.
v. Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
vi. Train and coach shift employees; Conduct employee performance reviews.
vii. Schedule and conduct shift meetings.
viii. Responsible for shift schedule, including employee training, vacations, breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees.
ix. Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
x. Responsible to meet shift production goals.
xi. Responsible for quality control, together with Plant’s Micro-Biologist. Makes adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications.
xii. Communicate with Plant Manager.
xiii. Complete shift paperwork; Produce daily/weekly reports for management review and action taking
xiv. Assist in production as necessary.
xv. Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
i. Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
ii. At least 5 years of experience in Production management with proven achievements and experience of leading staff and achieve high team performance.
iii. Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
iv. Is capable of disciplining or reprimanding employees when necessary.
v. Demonstrates an ability to multitasking
vi. Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
vii. Experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering is an added advantage
To apply to send your CV through [email protected]
Job title: Information System Manager
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
• Oil and Gas
• UNIX-Based operating systems
• SAP and TOMCARD Invoicing
• Apply IT Logical security fully and according to company group policy (refer group information security reference system manual
• Apply Information Security standards according to company group policy
• Ensure that data backup is executed as per it procedure number sec/inf/20 and INF-050. Pay Particular attention to storage offsite of backup tapes; testing restore procedures regularly etc
• Compile monthly reports to be submitted to head office in Paris
• Establish good working relationships with people that use computer resources.
• Provide software applications which reduce manual work and speed up data processing
• Assist in reduction of data processing consultancy
• Establish and maintain structured network for computers and phones
• Establish network link for all sites with the head office to allow online data transfer
• Monitor and control Computer Expenses
• Participate actively in all IT projects
• Direct involvement with computer hardware and software suppliers
• Train and support users and give the up-to-date information on data processing trends
• Restore backups and fix current file systems after a system has crashed
• Plan and Follow-up IT budget (OPEX and CAPEX).
• Working with staff with limited IT Knowledge
• Working under pressure and Being decisive
• Working with interference
• Being responsible to more than one manager
• Overseas smooth operation in all sites
• Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
• Having solid understanding of UNIX-Based operating systems
You May Also Like:
• Degree or advanced diploma or its equivalent in computing
• Knowledge Of computer Hardware and software
• Knowledge on Linux , Microsoft windows 2008AD ,Ms exchange server 2008 ,MSQL Server and other Versions of windows
• 2-3 years experience on similar position
• Programming experience in any programming language
• Experience working in oil & gas industry
To apply share your CV through [email protected]
10 total views, 1 today