Job Opportunity at Alistair Group, Project Manager
Job Title: Project Manager Total – French National
Location: Dar Es Salaam,
Department: Business Operations
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Clear communication skills ensuring the flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Person of high Integrity ¬- able to demonstrate trustworthiness.
- Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Strong people management skills – ensure deliverables required by others to complete tasks are provided.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Availability to travel
You May Also Like:
Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Management: have overall responsibility for ensuring that the requirements of the project are met.
- Manage the project team and meet the client’s requirements and deadlines.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and problems and providing solutions using Alistair Group current and potential resources.
- Regularly visiting client’s sites in the region to speak with customers face-to-face.
- Inputting in the long-term Group strategy and development.
- Enhancing customer experience with clear communication and innovative solutions.
- The Project Manager has to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and relevant local legislation.
- Supervise daily activities of the project to ensure proper performance and safety of all company vehicles, equipment and team are met.
- Ensure the operations and project are undertaken in a safe, efficient, cost-effective and professional manner.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must hold a Bachelor Degree (an MBA would be a plus)
- Project and Team Management experience
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft office
- Must be proficient in French and English (written and oral)
19 total views, 2 today