Marketing Officer at Kim Tech Co Ltd
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Marketing Officer Job Purpose: Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Oversees the marketing department and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales. Works with other company officers to set the overall direction and objectives for product and service offerings.
Marketing Officer Job Duties:
Acts as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department
Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented.
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding.
- Maintains the department’s budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective.
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives.
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
You May Also Like:
The following competencies (behaviors and characteristics) have been identified as key to success in the job. Successful candidates are expected to demonstrate these competencies.
- Analytical Thinking – Able to simplify complex problems.
- Decision Making – Is ready and able to take the initiative, originate action and be responsible for the consequences of the decision made
- Planning and Organization – Is able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- Resilience – Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, setbacks or when dealing with provocative situations.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Influencing and Persuading – Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change.
- Communication – The ability to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools, and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Managing relationships – Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
Education / Experience
Diploma in Marketing, or relevant field.
3 or more year’s relevant experience in marketing or advertising agency environment.
28 total views, 2 today