Marketing and Business Development Manager at Dairy Processing Plant November, 2018
Job Title: MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Upcoming Dairy Processing Plant, Tanzania
For an upcoming Dairy Processing Plant (DPP) in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania, there is a need for a Marketing & Business Development Manager. S/he will be responsible for the development of the DPP consumer brand portfolio in the Tanzanian market and achievement of sales and distribution targets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting business and strategy development: that will establish DPP’s market size and target customer, and lead new product market introductions and growth.
- Lead product development, market launches and expansion for all company products
- Business Growth management (ensure the achievement of sales and revenue targets)
Qualification and Experience
o Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or another related field, with MBA, preferred o Minimum 10 years’ marketing management experience in an FMCG industry, with at least 5 years’ experience in the fluid/liquid dairy or any other beverage industry o Proven ability to develop and execute strategic growth plans
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong brand management and new product development proven experience
- Knowledge of customer service, sales principles, and concepts, and key-customer relationships in Tanzania.
- Ability to create reports and metrics to track results and prepare and deliver executive presentations.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategic growth plans
- Ability to lead, motivate, and work with cross-functional teams
- Results oriented and KPI driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and word.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
You may Also Like:
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should email their applications electronically through the email address: [email protected] with the position’s title as the subject line of the email not later than December 15, 2018.
Please attach your cover letter and CV/Resume (as one document – labeled with your First Name and Last Name; and indicating your Current and expected salary, and names and contacts of two referees one of whom should be the previous supervisor).
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
18 total views, 2 today