Jobs Tanga and Dar es salaam at Bonafide Human Capital
Summary: Our well established Toyota Distributor client in Tanzania is looking to employ an experienced and qualified National After Sales Development Manager for their business.
Relevant B Degree / MBA And Minimum experience required: 10 Years relevant experience in Toyota After Sales environment with exposure to the African market.
Person of unquestionable integrity.
Core Competencies Knowledge Skills Attitudes
• Good Business fundamentals
• Solid commercial background with accounting knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of Toyota Products and systems
• Thorough knowledge of Technical aspects of vehicles
• Team Leadership
• People Skills
• Conflict Resolution
• Decision Making
• Analytical skills
• Problem Solving
• Customer Focus
• Can do
• Systems and Procedural approach
• Ability to work under pressure
• Goal driven
• Respect and interact with various cultures
• Team player
• Inquisitive mind
• Highly driven
• The ability not to get flustered Determine and oversee effective implementation of Parts and Service strategy in conjunction with Departmental Managers to ensure continued and profitable growth in After Sales operations and market share.
• Develop and enhance the quality and quantity of Toyota Dealers based on TSM applied standards to ensure an adequate standard of service and points of contact for Toyota customers in Tanzania.
• Analyze, correct and utilize Autoline Kerridge Database as an effective marketing tool for the whole spectrum of Toyota Tanzania Limited business.
• Develop and implement a Customer Relationship Management system to ensure regular, effective customer contact over the complete spectrum of Toyota products and services with centralized feedback to all Departmental Heads.
• Develop and implement a system (tools) to improve customer Education on the benefits of Toyota products and services and to effectively measure customer satisfaction (CSI) and resolve customer complaints.
• Develop and implement appropriate training systems to enhance Management and staff effectiveness in full usage of the operating system and procedures and to ensure viable succession planning.
• Investigate and develop a Fleet Customer Management system with appropriate service and maintenance packages that will ensure Toyota Customers for life.
• Coordinate annual Parts and Service budgets in conjunction with Finance Department along Parts and Service strategy lines.
• Conduct regular Branch and Dealer visits to measure the effectiveness of implemented programmes first hand in contact with respective Toyota customers.
• Liaise with Divisional Managers on daily operations and methods to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
• Maintain effective relationships with Divisional Managers, Branch Managers, Franchise Dealers, major Fleet customers, and Government Agencies.
• TTL Branch operational oversight
• Parts, Service and Body Shop operational effectiveness – re Internal Audits
• Systems Administrator for TGEMS and Oasis
• Dealer Debtors’ control
• Organize and effectively run annual Dealer Workshop and Dealer Conference
• Co-ordinate and control After Sales tenders and Service Agreements
• Dealer Franchise Agreements issue an update
• VMI enhancements & Contracts
• Oversee After Sales pricing and discount policies
• Oversee After Sales staff recruitment and succession planning.
10 total views, 2 today