Job Opportunity at TWESCO, HR and Administration Manager
Job Title: HR and Administration Manager, TWESCO
Main purpose of the job
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR
documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal
databases. Our ideal candidate must have experience with HR procedures and can juggle
various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees
while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Assist with Administration duties
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
Key performance measures
- The Manager of HR Administration must have a minimum of a degree in Human
- Resources, Labor Laws, Public Administration, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for the position. A master’s degree is an added advantage
- A candidate for the position must have had at least 3 years of working experience.
- The candidate will also demonstrate an experience and knowledge of HR administrative best practices, HR Technology, and general practices.
- Asuitable candidate will also have had proven success in redefining processes for achieving productivity gains.
- The candidate will also demonstrate experience working in a supervisory position within the HR department, leading a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a necessity for this position to facilitate the effective conveyance of messages between the board of directors, the credit department, and key stakeholders. HR and Administration Manager will report to the chairman of the board of director.
- Ms. Office: A suitable candidate for this position must have great computer skills and demonstrate high proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, and PowerPoint, all necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging training materials and reports.
- Analytical Skills: A candidate for this position must be passionate about conducting research and deriving insights from raw data and information, identifying lasting potential solutions for the company operating procedures and policies.
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for this position must be highly organized, have an ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines, have excellent negotiation skills, be self-motivated working under minimal supervision, and be service-oriented. He must have a high degree of honesty and integrity, be proactive, have a high level of accuracy, have strong attention to detail, and demonstrate calmness and composure under pressure and in times of uncertainty.
- Leadership/People Skills: The candidate must also demonstrate strong leadership skills, being able to inspire and motivate a cross-functional team leading it in a unified direction and with a unified vision. The candidate must also be able to influence top leadership and management. He will, therefore, be likable and relatable, inspiring trust in others, and demonstrating an organic ability to establish strong and meaningful relationships with others.
17 total views, 1 today