Job Opportunity at Rigor Company Ltd, Assistant Packhouse Manager
Job Opportunity at Rigor Company Ltd, Assistant Packhouse Manager. Rigor International is a Training and Recruitment company that offers soft skill training geared towards igniting workplace enthusiasm and improving work performance.
Job Title: Assistant Packhouse Manager
Department: Post Harvest
Location: Sanya Juu
Reports to: Packhouse Manager
Responsible for assisting the Packhouse Manager in the management in all operational aspects of the packhouse including quality, productivity, health and safety, compliance, staffing and maintenance.
You May Also Like!!!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitor and maintain quality specifications of fruits from allocation to production line, through to the supply to the marketer.
2.Ensure that all packhouse policies & procedures are adhered to by staff and the production line
3. Implement the pack plan instructions from the Packhouse manager and ensure they are followed.
4. Through a specified maintenance plan/checklist ensure that all machinery within the plant is properly maintained and in optimum working order.
5.Ensure all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards and policy are adhered to
6. Through an understanding of HSE best practice ensure the safety of yourself and your staff
7. Any accidents/incidents are reported in a timely manner
8. Staff are aware of correct procedures when dealing with a Health and Safety issue on site
For any candidate to be suitable for this job of Job Opportunity at Rigor Company Ltd, Assistant Packhouse Manager
b. Degree/Advanced Diploma in Mechanical engineering
c.Experience working with and a good understanding of numerical or financial information
d.Data Analysis: Experience extracting useful information and translating it into actionable objectives
e.People Management: Experienced in best practice HR, managing people effectively in order to achieve business objectives
f.Health & Safety: Awareness of H&S legislative requirements, and experience in the implementation of these.
g.Industry Knowledge: Experience working within horticulture or primary industry
h.Role-specific knowledge: 2 + years’ experience in a similar role
i.Microsoft Office Suite: Intermediate
12 total views, 1 today