Job Opportunity at NMB Bank Plc, Application Administrator
Job Title: Application Administrator CBS
- Support Core Banking Systems (skilled enough to be super user of applications) responsible for maintenance and Level 2 support of all back-end Core Banking Application systems (Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, etc.).
- Support of End Of day (EOD) operators responsible for running End of Cycle (EOC) batches (i.e. EOD, EOM, EOY) for all back-end Core Banking Application systems (Flexcube, SWIFT, Opics, etc.).
- Coordinating Level 3 support issues of all back-end Core Banking Application systems with offshore support teams for proactive and active support.
- Working closely with vendor’s Level 3 support team for all back-end Core Banking Application systems
- Responsible for Level 2 issues related to all core applications except the in-house developed applications
- Help Desk’s 2nd level technical support for CBS queries & incidents (Live, UAT, SAP BI and Report)
- Escalation to 3rd level support (OFSS – Onsite & i-Support)
- Follow-up & feedback on incidents escalated to OFSS.
- Customer Call Center’s 2nd level customer support for Core Banking systems related queries & incidents.
- Log to Helpdesk all CBS and EOC incidents encountered in the section.
- Provide updates to the Senior Manager.
- Submit monthly reports to the Senior Manager.
• Detailed understanding of the core application products setup
• ICT systems support knowledge and experience.
• Multi-skilled in all areas of Technology: Flexcube, SWIFT, TACH, Opics, network, desktop supports, etc.
• A team player that motivates and educates other team members.
• ICT Service Management skills
• Excellent communication skills with internal customers as well as with higher level support teams
• People Management skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Possession of at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ICT Service Management ITILv3 certification
• A minimum of three years’ experience in ICT service support since obtaining those qualifications.
NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.
23 total views, 1 today