Insights & Reporting Lead for (Lake) at Vodacom TZ November, 2018
Job Title: Insights & Reporting Lead for (Lake) at Vodacom TZ November, 2018
To provide timely, accurate, and focused information and support to the Zonal EHOD. Develop and implement effective business Reports to deliver improved decision making and competitive edge. Develop a framework for business performance processes. Support the Zonal EHOD in tracking routine functional / departmental objectives.
Entrench and Monitor CBU Team performance disciplines and routines
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Analysis as well as Reporting
- Provide SD teams with reports on connections and also, airtime revenue
- Provide reports to compute monthly incentives payable to Channel Partners as well as SD team.
- Also, Develop sales target setting templates
- Furthermore, Prepare presentations on monthly performance for SD Director
- Provide SD team with distribution partner as well as staff monthly performance reports
- Provide Financial SD Cost review templates and Budget forecasts
- Tracking KPI’s of all key new launches for a period of two months on a daily basis, to be measured and evaluated on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of the SD projects & proposals business cases.
- Preparation of Weekly SD reports, Dashboard and Management meeting presentations
- Budget Champion for S&D department: Monitoring of Sales Capex & Opex and ensuring they are within approved budgets.
- Manager SD Project Routines & Disciplines
- Prepare business cases for new projects
- Offer internal training whenever needed
- SD Operations & Incentive Plans Management:
- Develop and monitor reward & recognition programs for Channel Partners & SD team; run Contest results and follow up to ensure that rewards get to the right winners.
- Computation of monthly Sales Incentives (SIP) and R&R as per HR policy, Validate with Revenue Assurance and ensure that such payments are done by HR.
- Working closely with Geo-marketing team to review Territory & Regional boundaries, based on ROIs for Channel partners and other SD infrastructure elements.
Business Process review
Liaise with other departments on business re-engineering processes relating to distribution team, back office and corporate segment
Monthly Flash & Forecast and Annual Budget Re-forecast and Controls
Departmental budget champion; monitoring both Capex and Opex expenditures to ensure that the department is within the approved budget limits
Lead and ensure input to the Budget process from the regions
Lead the commercial teams in preparing yearly and quarterly reforecast
Prepare monthly reports on actual performance against budgets
Prepare variance analysis reports and commentary.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
11 total views, 1 today