HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER Job Opportunity at Kazini Kwetu
Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Dead Line: 23rd December 2018
Human Resources & Administration Officer
Kazini Kwetu Limited on behalf of the client is looking for HR & Administration Officer to take responsibility as soon as possible. Qualified candidates should apply online and send their CV in Word format.
- Managing the administration of Human Resources policies and procedures and also carry out recruitment, discipline, grievance handling, performance management, reward, and career development programs.
- Formulate and implement approved HR policies and procedures and provide professional advice/interpretation to staff on correct application ensuring clear understanding for purposes of compliance.
- Coordinate the recruitment processes: shortlisting, interviewing, referencing, and preparation of contracts.
- Manage the onboarding process and prepare and coordinate the Induction Program.
- Ensure that Probation objectives are set and follow-up on probation assessment for timely decision making.
- Coordinate performance management systems to ensure full participation of all staff and timely evaluation bi-annually, prepare appropriate reports for management action and ensure Performance Improvement Plans implementation.
- Preparation of employment contracts and timely Work permit application for expatriate staff.
- Develop and implement career development programs such as succession planning and talent management to ensure that the Company retains high caliber staff and plans for key roles.
- Assist in the formulation of job descriptions and updates of organizational and departmental charts.
- Develop and implement the reward program that reflects the business strategy and culture of the organization.
- Design proactive retention strategies and ensure minimal attrition rates for top talent
- University degree preferably in Social Sciences with a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources
- Results oriented, proactive, self-starter, committed, good interpersonal skills and good presentation skills
- Hands on experience and knowledge of the Tanzania Labour Laws
7 total views, 1 today