Human Resource Officer at Mastermind Tobacco (T) Ltd
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Human Resource Officer at Mastermind Tobacco (T) Ltd, Mastermind Tobacco (T) Ltd, is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to fill the position of:
Human Resource Officer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- To advise on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in the recruitment process by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Assist in performance management processes
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Administering payroll and Maintain employee records(Attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives such as trade unions on issues relating to work.
- Any other duties assigned. Requirements
- Proven experience as an HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay &benefits, recruitment, training, and development etc.)
- Understand labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office knowledge of HRMS is a plus
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
» University degree in Human Resources Management, or Public Administration
» Excellent communication skills in both English and Swahili
» At least 3 years working experience
» Self-motivated and result oriented
Interested and suitably qualified individuals for Human Resource Officer at Mastermind Tobacco (T) Ltd should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a daytime telephones contact by 26th November 2018 to:
Human Resource & Administrative Manager
Mastermind Tobacco (T) ltd
Plot 94/95 Nyerere Road
P.O. Box 22352
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
19 total views, 2 today