GRANTS ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR at World Vision December, 2018
Job Title: GRANTS ACQUISITION AND MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR
World Vision International
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 40,000+ staff members working in more than 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Grants Acquisition and Management Director, you are a member of the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for providing overall leadership to the Business Development Division with mandate to a) raise WV Tanzania’s grants portfolio, b) enhance WV Tanzania’s visibility and engagement with strategic stakeholders and c) strengthen grant compliance within the organization.
- Masters degree and/or professional qualification in International Development studies, Community Development or any Social Science related degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in programming (designing, implementing, evaluating and monitoring) of integrated development, relief and/or advocacy of donor funded projects.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of grant management or backstopping and experience of grant compliance procedures and regulations for major bilateral and multilateral donors.
- Experience on influencing policy formulation, implementation, evaluation, mobilization for stakeholders engagement in the decision making process.
- Have at least 7 years’ experience at managerial level in an international NGO.
- Fluency in English
- Travel required: 35% domestic travel and occasional international travel (approximately 2 to 4 trips a year)
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 09 DEC 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
24 total views, 1 today