Fundraising Coordinator at Job Opportunity at TATU Project
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Fundraising Coordinator at Job Opportunity at TATU Project. TATU Project is a non-profit an organization that facilitates an equal as well as sustainable development for the rural community of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto in Northern Tanzania. We address community needs and build effective solutions through active collaboration with members of Msitu Wa Tembo and Londoto and relevant stakeholders.
TATU Project is an organization that depends on its own funding activities as well as external funding. The main point of our strategy is to have a variety of income sources and try to be as sustainable as possible.
JOB TITLE: FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
THE COMMUNICATION & FUNDRAISING DEPARTMENT
TATU Project is an organization that depends on its own funding activities as well as external funding. The main point of our strategy is to have a variety of income sources and also, try to be as sustainable as possible.
The Fundraising Assistant will support the Communication & Fundraising department.
GENERAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Grant writing
- Fundraising strategies
- Fundraising events
- Networking with other NGOs and institutions
- Campaigns support
- Interviews – article writing
- Follow up partnerships, donors, associates
- Communication team support
You May Also Like!!
Background of the following: fields is highly preferable:
- Firstly, Grant-writing experience
- Secondly, Strong communication skills
- Thirdly, Fundraising strategies experience
- Fourthly, Spanish (intermediate level or native speaker)
- Lastly, Experience using customer/donor databases.
- Firstly, The internship is UNPAID.
- Secondly, The minimum time commitment would be 6 months. Start date: January 2019
- Training Provided
- Housing Available
- Language/Cultural Support Available
- Lastly, International Volunteers
9 total views, 2 today