21 Nov 2018
Front Office/Housekeeping Supervisor Job Vacancy at Rigor Company Ltd
Job Description for the job Front Office/Housekeeping Supervisor Job Vacancy at Rigor Company Ltd
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, lodge information and guest concerns.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Supervise work activities of housekeeping personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive rooms
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel logbook is always updated
- Ensures safety by following guest check-in and security procedures
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
You May Also Like:
Requirements for Front Office/Housekeeping Supervisor Job Vacancy at Rigor Company Ltd
- Firstly, Knowledge of computer reservation system (IDS or OPERA).
- Secondly, Personable
- Work with minimum supervision
- Also, Honest/high level of integrity
- Lastly, Must be 25 years + but under 45.
12 total views, 4 today