EXECUTIVE CHEF Job Opportunity at Samaki Samaki November, 2018
Job Title: EXECUTIVE CHEF
REPORTING TO: Chief Operations Officer
- Plans menus for all food outlets in the company.
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks, and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- To prepare and submit to C.O.O daily cost of sales every day.
- Observe recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercises portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices.
- Prepares necessary data for applicable parts of the budget; projects annual food, labor, and other costs and monitors actual financial results; takes corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
- Attends some of branches staff and management meetings.
- Consults with the CO.O about food production aspects of special events being planned.
- Cooks or directly supervises the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
- You are entitled to perform any duties that you will be assigned by your supervisor
QUALIFICATION; Diploma Holder in Culinary Art
EXPERIENCE: not less than Five Years
ALL APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH
30 total views, 1 today