EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR Job Opportunity at Duma Works
Job Title: EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR
Ajira Tanzania December 2018-2019
Duma Works is recruiting an Embroidery Machine Operator for our client in Zanzibar. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Brand in Tanzania.
- Operate an industrial embroidery machine
- Maintain the industrial embroidery machine according to its specifications
- Knowledgeable about different types of fabrics and proper tensions needed to apply embroidery on it.
- Hoop different types of garments, hats, bags, caps etc according to the requirement
- Dedicated to the work and make sure everything is completed on time
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Screen printing knowledge will be an added advantage
- Digitizing knowledge will be an added advantage
- Inspect product for damages or defects.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
- Produce high-quality sewing and to trim and inspect the quality of sewn products.
What we need
- Extensive experience in the embroidery department.
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently.
- Ability to stand and operate equipment according to safety guidelines and production schedule for up to 10 hours.
- Ability to identify quality concerns and take corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively, and respectfully with others.
- History of solid attendance.
High school diploma or general education degree preferred but not required;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions safely
To apply online click here or send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3537”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3537 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 28 December 2018
23 total views, 5 today