Drivers at Mwananchi Communications Limited November, 2018
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspaper is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the position of:
- To drive company staff on official duties.
- To drive night production workers from MCL premises to designated places.
- Perform all assigned duties on time without deviating to unauthorized route as assigned by the Supervisor
- Ensure vehicle assigned is inspected by filling necessary documents and reporting any defects.
- To drive newspaper distribution vehicles from Mwananchi Communications Ltd to designated customers.
- Ensure the newspaper parcels distributed are verified in quantity and type. Be responsible for loading and offloading newspaper parcels being distributed on first in last out an order for efficient drops en route.
- Ensures the safe driving rules and regulations are followed when driving a company vehicle.
- Ensure that scheduled maintenance and repairs are performed according to the agreed plan by tracking the mileage readings of the assigned vehicle.
- Ensure that all legal documents and stickers are current and valid.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
You May Also Like:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: ‘O’ Level Certificate.
Professional : Driving License, Class C.
Forklift Operation certificate is an added advantage
Experience: 3-5 years working experience.
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a daytime telephone contact by December 31, 2018
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754.
Email: [email protected]
13 total views, 2 today