Director Planning and Finance Job at Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT) – KKKT November 2018
JOB VACANCY: Director Planning and Finance Job at Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT) – KKKT November 2018
EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH IN TANZANIA
P. O BOX 10(TEL 027-2640027 FAX 027-2660092) LUSHOTO
E-mail: [email protected]
Director of planning and Finance (1)
Report to: General Secretary
Duty station: NED-ELCT Head Office
Duties and Responsibilities For Director Planning and Finance Job at Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT) – KKKT November 2018
- Directs economic, Planning and development initiatives to achieve the goals as well as objectives of the Diocese.
- Provides assistance in the development of short and long term economic development plans. And polices within the Diocese, as well as the gathering of information and preparation of studies, reports, and recommendations to achieve such goals.
- Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for the economic and business development program. Recommend new and existing business development as well as an expansion strategy.
- Planning, coordinating as well as control of the finances of the Diocese,
- Budget preparation,
- Manage Head Office accounting and supervise all Diocese accounts as well as Planning staff,
- Prepare Quarterly financial reports of the Diocese.
- Preparation of financial reports of the Diocese and submit the same to the external Audits.
- Respond to external Audits.
- Financial matters of joint development and service delivery projects.
- Moreover, Prepares projects proposals and grant applications, and other necessary documents as may be required by the North Eastern Diocese administration.
- Also, Training and development of the Diocese accounting and Planning staff.
- Furthermore, Formulate and implement marketing and business attraction strategies for the NED’s businesses and Projects.
- Lastly, Perform other duties as may be assigned by the General Secretary
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualification and experience
- Firstly, Possession of Masters Degree in Project Planning management. Business Administration, Economics, or any other related field.
- Secondly, CPA (T) will be an advantage
- Thirdly, Knowledge and competence in information and communications technology (ICT) application
- Fourthly, Possession of (3) years and above working experience in the managerial position field
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR Director Planning and Finance Job at Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania (ELCT) – KKKT November 2018
- Firstly, Application letters enclosed with up to date Curriculum Vitae (CVs) indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcript and certificates should addressed to the undersigned.
- Secondly, Only applicants with required qualifications should be considered.
- Thirdly, All applicants are required to indicate the name of the position applied at the envelope.
- Fourthly, the Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
- Deadline for application is 02/12/2018
All applications should be sent via Address
NORTH EASTERN DIOCESE
P.O.BOX 10 LUSHOTO
Or through Email Address: [email protected]
6 total views, 1 today