Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health. Education, Nutrition, Environment. Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology: creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. Apply for Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018
FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. Currently, we are seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill in the position of Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018. The position will serve our USAID Tulonge Afya project and will be based in Dar es Salaam. The project seeks to improve health status, especially of women and youth, through the promotion of positive health practices in households and communities.
As a member of the USAID Tulonge Afya senior leadership team, the DCOP will work across program areas to ensure the technical quality of program implementation, as well as providing operational leadership to support the adoption and use of efficient processes and systems toward achievement of program objectives, including timely submission of deliverables. The position will report to the Chief of Party and will work very closely with all the technical leads to coordinate all technical inputs/outputs. Also will supervise a team of senior and mid-level staff.
The successful candidate will have proven high-level technical expertise in design and implementation of evidence-based social and behavior change communication (SBCC) programs, including technical and management support of implementation down to the community level. Experience working closely with key stakeholders. including MOHCDGEC and PORALG, to build consensus toward achievement of project objectives will be a priority.
Responsibilities of Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018
- Firstly, Providing SBCC technical leadership, quality assurance, and oversight to program activities, with an emphasis on technical direction and management of the implementation of the project’s community-level SBCC activities
- Leading the development of key program deliverables such as annual work plans, annual budgets, quarterly and annual reports
- Overseeing technical input of other project staff, consultants. and subcontractors working under assigned project activities
- Lastly, Supporting capacity strengthening activities with a project and sub-partner staff in key SBCC competencies, including support in the use of project tools and application of best practices and evidence-based processes to project implementation
Requirements for Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018
- Firstly, Master, in Public Health, Communication, Program Management or related field. And 7-9 years of relevant experience with international development and field work; or BSBA in above mentioned relevant fields with 9-11 yrs experience
- Secondly, Effective knowledge of design, implementation, and management of large SBCC programs
- Thirdly, Experience in managing or providing technical guidance to implementation of SBCC activities at the community level
- Fourthly, Knowledge of at least two of the following health areas: HIV and AIDS, malaria, family planning/reproductive health, MNCH, and TB
You May Like!!!
How to Apply for Deputy Chief of Party-Technical at FHI 360 November 2018
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. For detailed information, interested candidates may either submit their application Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Photocopies of Certificates and Names and Addresses of three (3) referees to Email:[email protected] or visit FHI 360’s Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter. to register online, and to submit CV/resume and cover letter. FHI 360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing Date: November 30. 2018
Source: The Guardian November 13, 2018
12 total views, 2 today