CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
Job Title: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER at Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited
BACKGROUND OF TADB
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a Government Institution established under the Companies Act, 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, 2012.
The bank has the following key objectives:
- Firstly, To catalyze credit delivery to the agricultural sector and thereby accelerate agricultural growth;
- Secondly, To lead, as an apex agricultural financing bank, in capacity building strategies and programmes to strengthen the agriculture financial value chain;
- Thirdly, To be an important player in the implementation of the Government’s development vision, policies and programmes, including but not limited to the Tanzania Development Vision 2015, Agricultural Sector Development Programme, Kilimo Kwanza Initiative, Second-Generation Financial Sector Reforms as well as in the furtherance of the National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty for Mainland Tanzania (MKUKUTA), and Zanzibar Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (MKUZA);
- Also, To build on existing agro-financing activities through provision of short, medium and long-term facilities to the following: smallholder farmers’ groups, savings and credit cooperative societies (SACCOS), community banks, commercial banks and microfinance institutions (MFIs) that are active in lending to the agricultural sector;
- Furthermore, To coordinate and monitor agriculture and rural lending activities with a view to maximizing the impact of agricultural growth by working closely with the Ministries and institutions responsible for Agriculture, Regional Administration as well as the numerous players active in this sector;
- Lastly, To assist the Government in implementing its policies on enhancing financial inclusion and economic empowerment in the rural areas.
The TADB is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies:
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER- 1 Vacancy, Mbeya Nature and Scope:
The successful candidate will report to the Zonal Manager. He/she will be responsible for providing efficient and effective customer service to bank’s
- Firstly, Manage the front desk of the bank;
- Secondly, Ensure that all bank’s customers get efficient and timely services;
- Secondly, Perform customer services cordially and effectively, including receiving and attending visitors and managing the telephone, e-mail and other correspondences;
- Thirdly, Assist in marketing the bank’s products;
- Furthermore, Advise customers on bank products and procedures, particularly those related to credit applications;
- Moreover, Carry out general office administrative duties and take minutes at meetings;
- Also, Provide efficient and effective office support services such as registry, mail processing and travel arrangements;
- Lastly, Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Firstly, Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline from a recognized University/lnstitution.
- Secondly, At least two (2) years’ work experience in a reputable institution in a similar field.
- Thirdly, Must have experience in handling multiple tasks in a busy office.
- Fourthly, Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Furthermore, Must be a team player, very self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Also, Strong written and communication skills.
- Lastly, Should have computer skills.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. The bank offers an attractive remuneration package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Qualified candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address shown below, enclosing:
- Firstly, Application letter showing how they meet the requirements of the position;
- Secondly, An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Thirdly, Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers and e- mail addresses of the candidate;
- Fourthly, Certified copies of relevant certificates
- Lastly, Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
Closing date: Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on Tuesday, 11th December 2018.
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank,
4th Floor Acacia Estates Building, Plot 84 Kinondoni Road,
P.O. Box 63372,
14109 DAR ES SALAAM.
Email: [email protected]
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website:
11 total views, 3 today