Customer Development IT Manager at Unilever November 2018
Job Title: Customer Development IT Manager at Unilever November 2018
To collate information for customers and channel sales activities and report in a form for management decision making. The role acts as the owner for master data policy, dependency, and correctness of master data and oversees the processing of the master data creation/change request from Distributors. Apply for Customer Development IT Manager at Unilever November 2018
Job Summary For Customer Development IT Manager at Unilever November 2018
- Acts as the liaison contact between Field Sales Team as well as Head office
- Loading of IQ targets and sales targets and management of the Leveredge Help Desk
- Oversee deployment of Finance module across all distributors
- Manage and maintain the Territory Manager route control database, reporting, and functionality
- Generate Leveredge monthly reports that include, Perfect stores report, EFOS report, FCS report, COTC report by FSR and Outlet details reports
- Owns Leveredge system SOPs and processes
- Ensure that the promotions are running well with no issues and are on time.
- Ensure that Distributor teams are able to differentiate SKUs and with the right case configuration.
- Testing of new functionality on the Leveredge system before it is fully implemented to the Unilever Teams. Handling any issue relating to Leveredge.
- Make the necessary changes done on the price list and circulate to all Territory Managers, Regional Account Managers, and Key account managers on time.
- Manage the Leveredge Helpdesk which is from a 3rd Party Provider-Servetech
- Logging of Change requests from the Business to the solution providers
- Being the key contact person between the Global Leveredge team as well as the business with full representation of the business to the Global and Africa CD team.
- Communication to the Field team, Distributors on system issues, updates, downtimes
You May Also Like!!!!
Key Requirements for Customer Development IT Manager at Unilever November 2018
- Firstly, Information Technology qualification
- Secondly, Practical knowledge of Leveredge, SAP, LODR,BW
- Thirdly, Experience in reporting
- Furthermore, SQL scripting
- Moreover, Data analysis experience
- Also, Service management (ITIL desirable)
- Lastly, Project management skills
15 total views, 1 today