Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund
Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
The Customer Data Management & Engagement Specialist is responsible for all key client data management. And also, works closely with our core operations on a daily basis to make our farmer-facing teams as effective as possible. Apply for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
The successful candidate for the job position Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018 will lead the day-to-day running of the Business Operations team. Driving the team to increase efficiencies and capabilities by managing projects related to farmer enrollment, repayment and input distribution; and managing a team of over 10 staff whose primary role would be data management and customer engagement. This team management role will include developing team members’ capabilities during a period when the core business processes in One Acre Fund Tanzania are changing radically such as working with tools for managing an advanced mobile farmer enrollment and repayment system. Apply for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
Specific Responsibilities for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
- Oversee major processes and ensure accurate and timely execution of critical team tasks, together with the Business Operations Lead and Client Data Managers:
- Contract data entry and quality control
- Distribution schedule data entry and quality control
- Repayment and revenue data entry and quality control
- Client blacklisting and repayment rollovers
- Cross-departmental trackers such as Contracts & Distribution
- Customer engagement
- Take an active role in planning and communicating key activities for the Business Operations team, in liaison with the Systems team and Business Operations Lead
- Develop a keen understanding of One Acre Fund’s overall operations and how Business Operations’ activities can be executed and planned strategically, effectively, and efficiently to support the wider business
Team & Projects Management
- Manage projects and staff members in line with One Acre Fund strategy while maintaining flexibility to challenges and feedback
- Foster professional development of key deputies by creating and implementing actionable development plans
- Build standardized training processes and raise capacity across the team on processes such as Input Distribution, Customer Engagement and Client Enrollment
Liaise with Other Departments
- Take responsibility for maintaining the strong relationships across other departments, such as Field Operations, Audit and HR, to deliver world-class service through excellent communications and feedback
- Work with the Head of Business Operations to build a budget that enables the team to deliver high quality service while continually pushing for greater cost efficiency
Process Streaming and Improvements
- Work with your head bookkeepers to identify challenges and to improve the processes for receipt entry and recording revenue
- Work with your manager to roll out strategic projects related to Input Distribution, Customer Engagement, and Client Enrollment
Career Growth and Development
One Acre Fund invests in building management and leadership skills. Your manager and a global support team will commit significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship and through regular management consulting-style career reviews. We also have regular one-on-one meetings, where we listen to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to craft roles that each person can be passionate about. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new high-level roles opening up and opportunities in many functions.
Qualifications for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
We are seeking exceptional professionals with a strong background in finance and operations or a related field, and a demonstrated long-term passion for sustainable agricultural development in sub-Saharan Africa. We are looking for extraordinary candidates that are proactive; please only apply if you fit these criteria:
Requirements for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
- Firstly, Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access
- Secondly, Strong understanding of data analytics processes, e.g. data cleaning, data quality checking, reconciliation, etc.
- Thirdly, More than four years experience of managing a large (10+ individuals) team; remote management experience will be an added advantage
- Proactive problem solver
- Extremely organized individual, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once with liaison across multiple departments
- Integrity and a positive attitude
- Furthermore, Demonstrates high-quality work with a strong attention to detail
- Moreover, A willingness to commit to living in Mbeya for at least two years
- Language: Fluent in English as well as Swahili.
- Lastly, Passionate about serving smallholder farmers
Desired for the job Customer Data Management Specialist Jobs at One Acre Fund November 2018
- Firstly, Relevant work experiences. Examples include: demanding professional work experience in business, bank or NGO, or a successful entrepreneurial experience.
- Secondly, Top-performing undergraduate degree in economics, business, finance, accounting or other relevant fields from a recognized University (please include grades and test scores on your resume).
- Thirdly, Leadership experience at work, or outside of work. Experience managing other people.
- Lastly, Proven ability to set and meet targets on the job
If you have these skills and experiences in these areas, please highlight them on your cover letter and resume.
Preferred Start Date
We offer a modest starting salary that affords a high quality of life in our areas of operation. This is a career-track role with performance-based raises and the ability to expand responsibilities over time.
17 total views, 1 today