Corporate Sales Executive at Job Opportunity at Britam
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
The job holder will be responsible for the growth of revenues for the branch to meet set annual premium targets for the branch. The role will report to the Branch Manager.
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries
- Service existing business and follow up to ensure renewal
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries and direct clients
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Ensure payment of premiums before policy attaches.
- Follow up to ensure intermediaries are paid commissions timely and accurately.
- Recruit new Agents and Direct Sales Representatives
- Manage Agents and Direct Sales Representatives recruited through auditing of company stationaries.
- Train, coach, and support new Agents and Direct Sales Representatives to achieve sales targets.
- Follow and adhere to underwriting guidelines and standards as communicated by the Underwriting Manager from time to time
- Prepare weekly sales reports as required
- Guide and assist clients in claims processing
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the strategy map and personal scorecard.
- Achievement of production targets
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Premium collection
- Accountable to the Branch Manager
- Required to liaise and work closely with Underwriting, Finance, Claims and other departments as may be necessary
- Britam customers
- Intermediaries (Brokers, Agents & DSR’s)
- TIRA and other regulatory institutions
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (CII certificate or equivalent)
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry and concepts
- Knowledge of Insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of sales and marketing
- Presenting and Communicating Information: Speaks fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; presents effectively; response quickly to others ‘reactions and feedback during conversations; projects credibility.
- Working with People: Shows respect for the views and contributions of other team members; shows empathy; listens, supports and cares for others; consults others and shares information and expertise with them; builds team spirit and reconciles conflict; adapts to the team and fits in well.
- Adhering to Principles and Values: Uphold’s ethics and values; demonstrate integrity; encourages individual responsibility towards the community and the environment; models the organizational values during everyday interactions.
- Analyzing: Analyses numerical data and all other sources of information, to break them into component parts, patterns and relationships; probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem; make rational judgments from the available information and analysis; demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system.
- Planning and Organising: Adhere to and monitor clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; identifies and organizes resources needed to accomplish tasks; manages time effectively; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets and models high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves projects goal
You May Also Like:
- Lee and Myles Job Vacancy: Showroom Marketer/ Scouter
- Head of Sales Job at Corporate Staffing Services-Kenyan jobs 2018
- Commercial Strategy Manager at Job at Shell- Ajira Tanzania November 2018
- Secretary/Office Administration at Bullet Transport Limited August, 2018
16 total views, 2 today