Chief Internal Auditor Job Opportunity at (ELCT) – KKKT,
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare comprehensive internal audit programs for the North Eastern Diocese of Evangelical Luther Church in Tanzania (NED-ELCT), Parishes and Institutions.
- To review the internal control system
- To examine and check the accounting records including financial reports.
- Check compliance with statutory regulations, Internal policies, and directives
- Regular checks of assets and liabilities of the Diocese.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identity’ root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Advise on the audit findings with the Head of Departments, Parishes, and economic services units.
- Reviews and advice on viability, efficiency, and effectiveness of projects and programs of the Diocese.
- Meet with the Bishop to report the status of Internal Audit’s ongoing monitoring activities, educate/inform him of emerging risks and/or exposures
- Actively participate in management meetings and/or committees to ensure that Internal Audit is well-informed of key business developments that could have an impact on audit priorities and/or plans.
- Respond and cooperate with external auditors.
- Supervise and train the supporting staff.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by General Secretary’.
You May Also Like:
Minimum Academic Qualifications and Experience a
. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance or another closely related field.
b. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required
c. 4 or more years experience in auditing or accounting and 3 years in a Management role
– Application letters enclosed with up to date Curriculum Vitae (CVs) indicating names and addresses of three referees, copies of relevant academic transcript and certificates should addressed to the undersigned.
– Only applicants with required qualifications should be considered.
– All applicants are required to indicate the name of the position applied at the envelope.
– Only short listed candidate will be contacted.
– Deadline for application is 02/12/2018
All applications should be sent via Address
NORTH EASTERN DIOCESE
P.O.BOX 10 LUSHOTO.
18 total views, 1 today