Center Manager Job Vacancy at Africa HealthCare Network Tanzania Limited Management
Job Description for Center Manager Job Vacancy at Africa HealthCare Network Tanzania Limited Management
- Firstly, Should be able to handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and coordinate clinical and non-clinical team for effective operations and in line with AHN’s high standard for customer care
- Secondly, Finance: Responsible for billing, managing center-level expense reporting and reimbursement
- Thirdly, Facilities: Ensure that needed facility maintenance and improvements happen, and that the center is clean and looks professional
- Furthermore, Non-clinical patient management: Schedule patients, enroll new patients, ensure that patients have insurance approvals, apply for insurance reimbursements, and manage scheduling of patient medication intake (in collaboration with the nephrologist and nursing staff)
- Moreover, Inventory management: Ensure proper management and monitoring of inventory
- Lastly, Other: Coordinate with the nephrologist on marketing plans to increase awareness of the dialysis services offered
- Education: Any university graduate with an interest in healthcare management
- Skills and abilities: Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, must be able to work well with others and as part of a team (including conflict management), organizational skills, critical thinking abilities, basic computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Language: fluency in English and Kiswahili
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
Interested Tanzanians who meet the minimum requirements of this position should send their CV, references, and copies of their certificates to [[email protected]]. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. AHN is an equal opportunity employer.
10 total views, 2 today