Bursar Job Opportunity at Al-Maktoum College of Engineering and Technology (AMCET)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: BURSAR (1 post) – Dar es Salaam
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Deputy Principal Planning, Finance, and Administration.
- Coordinates the preparation and collation of the annual budget of the College;
- Oversees conduct of the financial business and affairs of the College;
- Directs and supervises the preparations of periodical financial reports;
- Ensures timely audit of the College financial statements;
- Follows up on the availability of funds from respective organs;
- Monitors adherence of warrant holders to financial policies, regulations, and procedures;
- The holder of a CPA (T) or equivalent qualification and must be registered with NBAA as a Certified Public Accountant/ CPAPP.
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA from a recognized higher learning institution with at least 3 years relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
You May Also Like!!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants must send an application letter mentioning the position applied for, attached with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address, e-mail, and telephone numbers; to the following address:
Email address: [email protected]
PRINCIPAL AL-MAKTOUM COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (AMCET)
P.O BOX 33132
MBEZI BEACH, DAR-ES-SALAAM
Application Deadline: 14th November 2018.
14 total views, 1 today