BREEDER FARM MANAGER Job Opportunity at HR Solutions
Job Title: BREEDER FARM MANAGER
Application Deadline: 2018-12-21
Overview: HR Solutions is a recruitment agency and is currently inviting applications from suitable and qualified candidates for a position of BREEDER FARM MANAGER on behalf of a client.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Evaluate and adopt the most cost-effective method of producing and supplying clean fertile hatching eggs to meet market demand. / and Oversee production operations on company Breeder/Broiler Farms.
Production Manager Key focus areas are as follows:
- Achievements of production targets
- Accurate performance reports.
- Accuracy of forecasts.
- Financial management – production of cost-effective egg/bird etc.
- Farm staff development
Experience and Background Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Health and Production/ or bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Medicine
- Qualification in Production Management from Cobb school will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an in a similar position in an integrated poultry operations company/Setup.
- Have knowledge and practised Kaizen in current employment
How to Apply
If you think you have all that we are looking for, please send in your CV to:
Email ID: [email protected] , only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Deadline for submitting your CV is 21st December 2018.
Warning: Any Job Vacancy Requesting Payment For Any Reason is a Scam.
23 total views, 2 today