ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT at Young investment Co. Ltd December, 2018
Job Title: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Young investment Co. Ltd was incorporated under the companies Act 2002 section 15 of the United Republic of Tanzania on 12th day of March the year 2018 as a Private limited by Share Company.
The company is now engaged in a variety of business activities not limited to trade, manufacture, agriculture and so on. In order to enhance our efficiency the company seeks hire qualified and competent candidates for the following positions:
Job title: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Job location; Dar es Salaam
Company Name: Young Investment Company Limited
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares payment vouchers for internal payments including leave travel facilities, duty travel advances, loans and advances, and all other staff payments; pensions and other terminal benefits;
- Provides proposals and recommendations on necessary improvements on workflow;
- Prepares change notes for the production of the payroll including deductions and increments;
- Maintains records of change notes received from the Human Resource and other departments; verifies accuracy and completeness of the payroll and payment vouchers;
- Makes adjustments to the payroll where necessary;
- Enters transactions into journals and other primary books of accounts;
- Maintains relevant books of accounts;
- Collects revenue generated by the Company and prepare related records for timely revenue accounting and participates in the closure of the books of accounting;
- Organizes, prepares and coordinates the cash flow projections and analysis and
- Performs any other official duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree either in Accountancy, Bachelor of Business Administration majoring in Accounting, Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance, Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Advanced Diploma in Certified Accountancy from any recognized higher learning Institution.
- Must be Fluent in English and Swahili languages and
- General experience in related field will be an added advantage.
How to apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to [email protected] before 21stDecember, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their emails addresses for next steps.
Young investment Co. Ltd
Ocean View Apartment, 6th Floor, House No. 6A,
Plot No.1190, Block 61,
P O. Box 76090,
Slipway Road, Masaki, Dar es Salaam
39 total views, 5 today