AGENCY BANKING MANAGER - LAKE ZONE
Job Title: AGENCY BANKING MANAGER – LAKE ZONE
Responsible for driving for growing agents’ base, transacting customers and revenue by providing leadership on agent recruitment, acquiring business and management of agency business operations in the zone.
- Planning, executing, and monitoring Sales strategy; Distribution/expansion; Marketing initiatives; and Budgets of NMB’s entire Agent network at the Zone.
- Liaising with branch managers on identification of the new prospective agents in the Zone while ensure compliance of KYC as per regulation and business requirements.
- Acquire new business opportunities, initiate business cases and product concepts for value added services on Agency banking, and seek necessary approvals from within the bank.
- Agent relationship management & business development of Direct and Indirect Channel model of NMB Wakala in the Zone.
- Managing training of agents, staff and field team on products and troubleshooting of agency banking tools as well as agents disputes.
- Management of Agency Banking Representatives and assign goals to branches and field team by product, and generate necessary reports for Performance Reviews to ensure quality support services to NMB Wakalas.
- Monitor the market very closely for dynamics on customer behaviour, competition, policies, compliance and regulations.
- Supporting other business units for cash transaction solutions using customized agency banking models.
- Coordinate Branding Activities between Head office, Marketing and Zone related to NMB Wakala Branding, Marketing and Market intelligence as part of Business Development
- Periodic visit the regions in the zones ensure correct implementations of agency banking strategies, policies and compliance also to monitor performance and evaluation of branches and field team KPIs.
- Supervising zone’s Agency banking Representatives on their Agency Banking day to day activities and targets.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Ability to Team building, manage and Motivate Direct sales team
- Business acumen
- Agency network growth and support
- Sales and commercial acumen
- Microsoft Excel skills, proficiency in all other Microsoft Office applications, Reporting and presentations Skills, strong negotiations skills and Management of Direct Sales Team
- Direct Sales and customer acquisition Skills
- Capable and Experienced of Driving Vehicle (Self-Drive) with Minimum of Driving License Class D
You May Also Like:
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree/Advanced Diploma in field of Banking, Finance or Business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Banking industry, Mobile Network Operator (MNO), or agency network operations with proven strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior exposure to field operations on agent network institutions/FMCG Sales/direct sales operations will be an added advantage.
- NMB Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Please be advise that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
21 total views, 1 today