Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Usimamizi Teknolojia Za Tovuti Na Media Anuani (Web and Multimedia Administrator – 5 Post
Job Title: Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Usimamizi Teknolojia Za Tovuti Na Media Anuani (Web and Multimedia Administrator – 5 Post
Employer: OFISI YA RAIS TAWALA ZA MIKOA NA SERIKALI ZA MITAA (TAMISEMI)
Date Published: 2018-11-23
Application Deadline: 2018-12-07
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Firstly, All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
- Secondly, Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Thirdly, Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- Lastly, The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
– Firstly, Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
– Secondly, Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
– Thirdly, Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
– Also, Computer Certificate
– Furthermore, Professional certificates from respective boards
– Lastly, One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- WE DON’T ACCEPT FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Lastly, Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) must indicate
- We encourage Women to apply
- Write you Application letters in either English or Swahili
13 total views, 3 today