Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Uchambuzi Mifumo Ya Kompyuta (Computer Systems Analysist) – 16 Post
Job Title: Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Uchambuzi Mifumo Ya Kompyuta (Computer Systems Analysist) – 16 Post
Employer: OFISI YA RAIS TAWALA ZA MIKOA NA SERIKALI ZA MITAA (TAMISEMI)
Date Published: 2018-11-23
Application Deadline: 2018-12-07
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
NB: GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR APPLICANTS
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Uchambuzi Mifumo Ya Kompyuta (Computer Systems Analysist) – 16 Post
- Firstly, All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
- Secondly, Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Thirdly, Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- Also, The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter; short of which will make the application invalid.
- Lastly, Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Professional certificates from respective boards
One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Firstly, Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Also, Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Lastly, Applicants with special needs/case (disability)must indicate
N.B We encourage Women to apply
Write you Application letters in either English or Swahili
Apply for Afisa Tehama II – Fani Ya Uchambuzi Mifumo Ya Kompyuta (Computer Systems Analysist) – 16 Post
11 total views, 1 today