ADMINISTRATION MANAGER at Job Opportunity at Empower Limited November 2018
Job Title: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Type: Full Time
Category: Admin & Clerical
Other Categories: Logistics & Operations ,
Job Level: Supervisory
Roles and Responsibilities
- Access and update the membership database which entails: recording details of inquiries, comments and complaints and records details of action
- Generate membership numbers on the system for the clients
- Maintaining an updated office inventory at all times (monthly basis) and share the report.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions for feedback reports and future reference.
- Comprehensive management of all office records and maintain an effective filling system
- Assist in preparing the petty cash report and ensure these are correctly recorded and remitted to finance on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that all administrative activities are well planned through provision of logistical support including effective running of the office
- Ensures compliance with maintenance/servicing schedules for printers/policy insurance validity etc.
- Coordinate Office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage agendas / travel arrangements / appointments etc for upper management
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and database with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations / proposal as assigned.
- Organizing and tracking minutes during Governing council and secretarial meetings.
You May Also Like:
- Bachelor Degree and equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience
10 total views, 1 today