2 Job Opportunities at Tigo Tanzania
2 Job Opportunities at Tigo Tanzania, Project Coordinator (Fixed-term Contract)
To efficiently and effectively coordinate all Network related projects including but not limited to RAN, Core Network, IP/MPLS and Microwave Transport networks deployment to deliver business values within approved time, within budget, cost, and acceptable Quality.
THE WAY WE WORK
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to the timely delivery of a job well done. You behave with integrity and transparency.
- To coordinate all Network related projects including but not limited to RAN, Core Network, IP/MPLS, and Microwave Transport networks deployment.
- To assisting Project Manager in delivering projects on time, within budget, cost, and acceptable Quality. This includes performing various administrative tasks, materials logistics, and resource management
- Handling project documentation, an end to end coordinating project activities to completion including meetings and resource support on the projects under the direction on PM.
- Organizing and documenting project meetings and processes, gathering necessary resources as they pertain.
- Track project progress and quality of work being performed by the vendor or third parties to ensure compliance with Tigo policies and quality standards.
- Assist PM on developing project delivery plans, clearly defining roles and responsibilities and milestones.
- Support PM in conducting technical feasibility and defining specifications or preparing BOQs, RFQs, RFPs, SoW.
- Coordinate and facilitate Weekly project progress meetings with stakeholders including MSP Team, Facilities, vendor to discuss the status, issues and action plan on various projects.
- Support Projects execution on managing change request/variation orders in the undertaking of the project
- Manage relationships with vendors to ensure projects are delivered as per plan.
- Manage Vendors/Suppliers/Supply chain on equipment delivery status and materials status and advise PM on any risks.
- Support all project related activities including review survey reports, perform site visits to ensure compliance with Tigo quality and process standards and escalate to PM and non-compliance matters.
- Tracking and manage all project documentation including but not limited to vendor signoff docs, project certificates, Acceptance docs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE &COMPETENCIES
- At least 1 years’ experience working in Project management environment (Telecom industry preferred)
- Knowledge of various project management tools is essential
- Basic Understanding of Microsoft Projects tool and Window applications is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/science is desirable
- Project Management training is added advantages
- Technical knowledge of Telecom networks
- Demonstrate team working skills
- Rich in Soft skills (Effective communication, writing and presentation skills, negotiations)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and Innovation
- Independent and with good work attitude and decision making
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
You are responsible to contribute to Tigo’s strategic goals, Improve the performance of Tigo Tanzania, Create team spirit based on the Tigo Values, lead the overall management of the Human Resources Department in developing the company-wide human resources programs; policies and practices as well as Plan, organize, develop, implement, coordinate and direct the HR function.OUR WAYS OF LEADING
We lead by Connecting, lead by Owning, lead by Delivering, lead by Change and lead by Vision. We live our values of Trust, Passion, Simplicity, Integrity, and Innovation.
CORE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide overall guidance and direction to the HR areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards, employee relations and welfare, Internal communication and engagement, performance and development, as well as overtake HR Strategy development and execution.
- Lead the Talent management agenda and execute on the Employee life cycle.
- Provide solutions for complex people issues by implementing HR programmes that foster sound employee relations and engagement.
- Build a strong HR Team in the operation capable of executing the HR strategy
- A business partner for his / her peers and General Manager
- Support and drive the execution of Africa and global HR strategies within Tigo Tanzania
- Act as the key advisor on all matters relating to employment relations and employment law for respective business units.
- Develop and update on a regular basis a strategic HR (action) plan that contributes to the overall company goals and plans and makes recommendations for the improvement of company policies, procedures, and human resource related issues.
- Deliver the HR KPIs
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure the company’s compliance
- Develop and implement organization learning programmes that ensure the structured training and development of employees at all levels.
- Ensure the HR function is fully compliant with internal control requirements and consistently operates in a mature control environment.
- Drive internal communication and boost morale, communicate changes and updates on HR policies and procedures
- Develop commercial, negotiating and people management skills
- Adhere to Company Policies, Values, Code of Ethics, and the Golden Rules
- Live the TIGO values
- Connect to the business with a pragmatic and business-oriented HR agenda
- Contribute to quality and speed in the people processes to ensure the business agenda and objectives.
- University degree, HRM, Sociology, Psychology oriented
- MBA desirable.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive and effective business partnerships.
- Has experience in complex change processes
- High integrity and personal credibility
- In-depth understanding of global and local environments as well as industry knowledge
- Extensive experience within the HR field, some of which should be in the ICT industry.
- Ability to be innovative, solution focused.
- A good commercial / financial background
- Have problem-solving and Analytical Skills, can think on a strategic level
- Excellent human relations and communication skills
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of HR concepts and application of tools and models
- Minimum 8 years of leadership experience in HR
- HR management
- Change management
- Strong leadership and communication
- Excellent command of English
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
8 total views, 1 today