15 Job Opportunities at YETU Microfinance Bank PLC November 2018
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
YETU Microfinance Bank PLC seeks to recruit suitable candidates for the following positions: 15 Job Opportunities at YETU Microfinance Bank PLC November 2018
CREDIT OFFICERS AND ASSISTANT CREDIT OFFICERS( 15 POSTS)
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE 15 Job Opportunities at YETU Microfinance Bank PLC November 2018
• Secondly, Computer literacy and data entry knowledge
• Thirdly, Customer care skills
CREDIT OFFICER AND ASSISTANT CREDIT OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure that agency/branch is complying with the established group lending policy and procedures which include the applicant’s assessment procedures and loan monitoring system designed to provide information concerning the performance of the loans portfolio.
• To ensure good customer service, improved performance, and profitability as well as effective risk control and management in the lending portfolio in line with the bank’s objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE 15 Job Opportunities at YETU Microfinance Bank PLC November 2018
- Ensuring quality group lending portfolio for branch
- Also, To ensure collections/repayments of group loans at the branch as well as ensuring the loan management in accordance with the group loans credit policy and lending manual.
- To make follow up of queries raised by internal and external auditors.
- Furthermore, To do reconciliation
- In coordination with branch managers, he/she will deal with a list of borrowers who have missed loan installments
- To ensure the preparation of portfolio reports weekly, monthly quarterly and annual
- Ensure the collection and submission of all the loan repayment to the Branch.
- Cross-sell other bank’s products and services
- Also, Participate in the preparation of branch annual plan as well as projections for group loan portfolio
- Furthermore, Ensure accurate and timely filing of both group loan documentation
- Lastly, Attend any other duties as may be assigned by the In-charge/Branch Manager
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR THE 15 Job Opportunities at YETU Microfinance Bank PLC November 2018
All letters of application accompanied with relevant copies of certificates, CV and also, at least three referees should be posted or hand delivered to the undersigned to reach her not later than 30th November 2018.
Human Resource Officer,
YETU Microfinance Bank PLC
DAR ES SALAAM.
20 total views, 2 today