10 Job Opportunities at Melva International Ltd
Position: SALES FREELANCERS (10)
Location: Dar es Salaam
On Behalf of our reputable Client, Melva International limited is urgently looking for
high-performing, committed and competitive 10 Freelance Agents / Sales
Representatives to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Generate new market and use the existing network in the industry.
- Increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new clients
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients
- Attending client meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Meet time deadlines
- Preparing and submitting weekly reports timely.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma level of education
- 2 years or more experience in sales and marketing (especially in selling products)
- Experience in the oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to
Email: [email protected] by 30th November 2018.
Only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
7 total views, 1 today