Design and develop scalable web-services.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Java technologies: Java EE/J2EE, JPA/Hibernate, Play Framework, Spring and Spring Boot , Servlets, JDBC, JMS, JSON, JUNIT
- Experience in Web Services using SOAP, XML/XSLT, and Restful Services.
- JVM Semantics/Garbage Collection knowledge.
- Strong Integration experience
- Good working experience in any one APP and Web Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere, Web logic
- Hands on database experience including transaction management, SQL programming, schema design.
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, with good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities
- Involving in design and development of high volume ,high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented Java applications
- Will be responsible for designing a product/ products based on the requirements from the customer.
- He/she will be responsible for the design of enterprise grade solutions and should understand large-scale deployments, etc.
- Communicate with the customer and the team and establish a level of comfort on the technical side.
- Will be writing code for the customer products.