Job Title: CLINICAL QUALITY LEAD- Dar es Salaam
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a local Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. MST’s mission is that all women and men in Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for a Senior Management Member for the following role:
CLINICAL QUALITY LEAD- Dar es Salaam
The Clinical Quality Lead is a key member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) responsible for furthering MST’s mission. Ensuring high standards of clinical and client care quality throughout MST is the mission-critical deliverable. S/he reports to Country Director, and works closely with other SMT and key team members. S/he will currently have up to 7 direct reports. The post requires frequent travel within Tanzania.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Firstly, High quality clinical and client care standards and services throughout MST;
- Secondly, Complete clients’ satisfaction achieved in all services;
- Thirdly, Minimizing cost without affecting service quality and maximize clients demand for services through high quality provision and innovation;
- Fourthly, A national clinical team committed to MST’s core business, with high level clinical skills and knowledge of MSI protocols;
- Moreover, Maintaining strong links with national and local government, and other stakeholders;
- Also, Team Leadership and Development;
- Furthermore, Creating smooth working environment with key players at all levels;
- Lastly, Monitoring and Feedback.
- Firstly, Medical Degree, or Degree in Health Sciences; and registered with relevant bodies;
- Secondly, Specialization in Obstetrics and Gynecology will be an added advantage. Skills and Experience:
- Thirdly, At least 5 years of delivering technical competence working with technical specialists and demonstrating an ability to train others;
- Fourthly, At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the health sector focusing on Clinical Quality;
- Also, At least 2 years demonstrated programme management experience (e.g. in logistics, clinic management, project management, strategic planning and/ or financial management);
- Moreover, At least 2 years of experience in achieving uniform clinical standards across multiple service delivery points;
- Furthermore, At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in managing complex service delivery involving multiple locations (commercial or not-for-profit sector);
- Also, Experience in developing as well as implementing control mechanisms to measure successful service delivery and increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Experience in collating information from various sources to produce reports for different audiences;
- Moreover, Experience in building external relations across different sectors to raise the profile of an organisation/ product;
- Proven track record of managing large, diverse as well as remotely located teams;
- Also, Demonstrated leadership skills of not less than 2 years in a management position;
- Lastly, Fluent English and Kiswahili, both oral and written plus IT literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Mode of Application:
If you feel that you are able to meet the requirements and you are motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV and Cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania 11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
P. O. Box 7072,
Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991 / 4| VOIP +255 768 987 780
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Wednesday
December 12, 2018 COB. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.